Boy, you people sure stay up late.
We keep odd hours.
Ed and Lorraine Warrens Occult Museum
Houses over 50 years of haunted objects. The most famous of which is, Annabelle the Raggedy Ann Doll.
The Death of Balder and the Punishment of Loki
There’s a reason we don’t talk about the London production
L’Amour et La Mort
My first proper contribution to RetJ week :D I really like that ‘love’ is a character in the Takarazuka production so I drew her a bit until I ended up with a design/flow I liked and Death sort of snuck in there :T
Knit one row a day for a year, matching the yarn color to the color of the sky that day.
Frankly this is the best idea ever.
- (wildly inaccurate post with a thousand notes)
- tumblr: how come we never learned this in school?
por Juan Pablo Tavera
We are absolutely in love!
wow! it’s perfect
imagine an aesthetic con
vaporwave blasting all throughout the hotel. everyone cosplaying or carrying around roman statues. many pastels. potted plants literally everywhere. windows 95. macintosh. everyone is taking pictures of the pool
NBC producers of Constantine are making a bisexual character straight. Speaking to reporters at the Television Critics Association’s press tour, executive producer Daniel Cerone said Constantine’s sexuality isn’t an important part of his character and downplayed the character’s bisexual history as archived in 30 years of comic books.
In the comic books, Constantine alludes to past relationships with both women and men and is periodically depicted leaving the bed of male lovers. But NBC’s Constatine, played by Matt Ryan, doesn’t have any same-sex dates on his dance card at the moment, it seems.
And while Cerone is right in noting a few instances where Constantine was seen getting out of bed with a man, it was more than just "one or two issues." Throughout the comic, Constantine alludes to more than just a few sexual encounters with someone of the same sex.
It’s bad enough networks don’t create bisexual characters let alone when they "straightwash" one. Make your voice heard!
- Sign the Petition then signal boost it to your friends on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and anything else you can think of
- Tweet using the hashtag #BiBlazer (A combination of Bisexual and Hellblazer) to stop the bi erasure of a canon bisexual character. Direct your tweets to @JohnConWriters and @NBCConstantine.
Yūga being extra smooth while performing Moonlight Legend at Japan Expo (x)
Tuxedo Mask becomes so much more compelling to me when played by a woman, sign me up, I am HERE for this.
I FULLY SUPPORT TUXEDO MASK AS A CHARMING WOMAN GODDAMN LOOK.
A collection of songs about historical witch trials. [LISTEN]
TRACK LIST: 01. Bob Franke - I But a Little Girl (Salem Witch Trials) | 02. Echowood - Witchfinder (St. Osyth Witch Trials) | 03. Rallion - Susannah Martin (Salem Witch Trials, Susannah Martin) | 04. MrRandomWritings - Witches of Pendle (Pendle Witch Trials) | 05. Emily Barker - Witch of Pittenweem (Pittenweem Witch Trials, Janet Cornfoot) | 06. johngp49 - Bideford Witches (Bideford Witch Trials) | 07. Happy Times - Witches of North Berwick (North Berwick Witch Trials) | 08. Thy Last Drop - 18 Witches (Bury St. Edmunds Witch Trials) | 09. Maddy Prior and Friends - Fabled Hare (Isobel Gowdie) | 10. I Like Trains - More Weight (Salem Witch Trials, Giles Corey)
Trials: St. Osyth Witch Trials (1582) [x] [x] | North Berwick Witch Trials (1590) [x] | Pendle Witch Trials (1612) [x] [x] | Bury St. Edmunds Witch Trials (1645) [x] | Bideford Witch Trials (1682) [x] | Salem Witch Trials (1692) [x] [x] [x] | Pittenweem Witch Trials (1704) [x] [x]
1. The criminal must be someone mentioned in the early part of the story, but must not be anyone whose thoughts the reader has been allowed to follow.
2. All supernaural or preternatural agencies are ruled out as a matter of course.
3. Not more than one secret room or passage is allowable.
4. No hitherto undiscovered poisons may be used, nor any appliance which will need a long scientific explanation at the end.
6. No accident must ever help the detective, nor must he ever have an unaccountable intuition which proves to be right.
7. The detective must not himself commit the crime.
8. The detective must not light on any clues which are not instantly produced for the inspection of the reader.
9. The stupid friend of the detective, the Watson, must not conceal any thoughts which pass through his mind; his intelligence must be slightly, but very slightly, below that of the average reader.
10. Twin brothers, and doubles generally, must not appear unless we have been duly prepared for them.
Side note: These don’t have motors. They’re completely momentum/wind-powered and literally just wander around beaches unsupervised like giant abstract monsters.
these are both amazing and COMPLETELY TERRIFYING